Eight Benefits of Hitched Campers
Hitched Campers in O'Connor - Fremantle, Perth provides a range of benefits and added value extras many other camper trailer suppliers may charge you additional for.
We’re the only camper trailer dealer in Australia with a unique lithium battery system as standard so your fridge and other appliances run for longer, as the lithium batteries have more usable amp-hours than normal deep cycle Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) batteries, and this is just one of the benefits you’ll experience with Hitch Campers.
What are some of the other benefits of owning a Hitched Camper Trailer?
1. Colour match your camper trailer with your vehicle – With a Hitched Camper Trailer we can match the colour of your camper trailer with the colour of your vehicle if you choose to, which some of our customers love.
2. Motor Vehicle Standards Act 1989 (the Act) – Our Camper trailers meet the requirements of the Motor Vehicle Standards Act 1989, regarding Australian Design Regulations set out in the Vehicle Standards bulletin VSB1 for manufacturing. All our gas fittings and stoves are Australian Gas Association approved. Hitched Campers also has Australian made parts in their campers, such as the jockey wheel and coupler/hitch.
3. An Exceptional quality control system to ensure high standards in manufacturing – Your safety, comfort and the fact that you have called on us for a camper trailer means a lot to us, and we take it seriously. This is why we have some of the highest quality control systems and processes in place to ensure the integrity, quality, safety and comfort of your camper trailer is first class.
4. Low overheads, so the savings get passed on to you – Hitched Campers has a relationship with one of the worlds leading camper trailer manufacturers and buys direct. We manage the whole process for our customers from order to delivery, our overheads are low, and this means you save buying directly from Hitched Campers.
5. Manufacturer's Warranties – Hitched Campers warranties include:
• 5-year structural warranty on the chassis and drawbar
• 3-year warranty on lithium batteries
• 2-year warranty on REDARC Manager30 battery monitor and charger
• 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects on all other items
6. Premium after sales service even post warranty – Hitched Campers are in the business of selling happiness so you can travel wherever you like, whenever you like, and holiday in your camper trailer in comfort and style. Our after sales service is well known because, for us, the relationship does not end once you’ve just bought your camper, it’s only just beginning.
7. Customised options – With Hitched Campers, you can customise your camper trailer almost anywhere you like as long as it does not interfere with the integrity or safety of your camper trailer.
8. Lithium Powered - So why Lithium batteries and what are the benefits?
The latest maintenance-free Lithium LiFePO4 battery technology is designed to be charged and deep discharged many times without damaging the battery. A state of the art built-in battery management system is inside every battery.
Save weight to allow you to take along more of your fun things. Each battery is super light in weight, just 11kg. A normal Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) battery will weigh about 35kg, so that’s a total weight saving of 48kg for a dual battery set up. Battery life cycles are 3-4 times longer in life than current AGM batteries. This will save you money in the long term on battery replacement and fuel cost.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY: Our lithium cells are completely safe, making them the perfect choice for use in our campers. The cells used in our batteries have been manufactured to the highest of standards using lithium from Western Australia. Designed and developed in Perth. Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, the Battery Management System (BMS) permits faster charging than current AGM batteries in use, and is designed for easy discharge, allowing the user to operate household appliances via a 2000-watt sine-wave inverter.
Built into the BMS are several protective functions, including 3 levels of over current protection, over discharge protections, cell temperature monitoring, ambient temperature monitoring and cell voltage monitoring.
With buy direct prices, so you save thousands on camper trailers of better or equal quality than you’ll find elsewhere, and being the only camper trailer supplier in Australia with a quality lithium battery system included as standard in their camper trailers, Hitched Campers are your one-stop camper trailer service.
Buying a camper trailer is a big and exciting decision.
The prospect of heading out on the open road trip is exhilarating, but what should you look out for before purchasing a camper trailer?
Some of the things to consider before buying a camper trailer are:
• How much storage space do you need?
• How many people do you need to sleep comfortably in it?
• How well built is the chassis? and is it made to Australian Design Rules and Standards?
• And more…
This is where you’ll find our FREE camper trailer information guide invaluable.
For more detailed information and tips on buying a camper trailer, and what you need to consider before purchasing a camper trailer, please register for our FREE camper trailer information guide by completing the form on this page.
Yes, please register me for my complimentary price guide; I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the price guide will detail the different packages available from Hitched Campers.
For further information about our range of products and prices, please enter your details in the form above or below to get access to instant pricing and the opportunity to have the information package posted out to you.